Would you like to join the European Energetic Transition?
FAAM is building a Gigafactory in Teverola for the production of cells, modules, and battery packs for Electric Vehicle, Energy Storage, Industrial, and Special applications.
In joining us you will take part in a very strategic project for the European lithium battery value chain.
We are looking for a Cell Designer with experience in li-on cell development and strong attitude to change management, who want to work with us in Teverola, Caserta, Italy.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, purpose-drive professional who wants to help us in the deployment of one of the most important projects in Europe.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and produce prototype lithium-ion cells designs for Energy Storage Systems, Industrial and bespoke applications
- Effectively technology transfer new designs to production team.
- Lead studies on modelling of pouch/prismatic/cylindrical cells, both physical, thermal and electrochemical
- Work with Materials Teams to down select emerging advanced materials and integrate into iterative designs
- Support management in the deployment of the technological Roadmap – including (but not limited to) technologies, active materials and processing
- Monitor market trends, and work with suppliers to maintain an awareness of state of the art technologies, materials and processes
- Analyze data and main parameters to improve the overall battery system, including the BMS
- Participate to European and global conferences and represent the company’s project
- Support the construction/improvement of the team
- Degree in Electrochemical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience from Li-ion battery cell development at a battery company and/or R&D company
- Strong knowledge of cathode and anode materials, as well as other components (e.g. separators/electrodes, battery devices, etc.)
- Experience in the manufacturing process of Li-on cells
- Experience of modelling of cell performance is a STRONG PLUS
- Experience at a battery company is a STRONG PLUS
Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org