Would you like to join the European Energetic Transition?
FIB is building a Gigafactory in Teverola for the production of cells, modules, and battery packs for Electric Vehicle, Energy Storage, Industrial, and Special applications.
In joining us you will take part in a very strategic project for the European lithium battery value chain.
We are looking for a Cell Design Engineer with experience in li-on cell development and strong attitude to change management, who want to work with us in Teverola, Caserta, Italy.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, purpose-drive professional who wants to help us in the deployment of one of the most important projects in Europe.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop lithium ion cells for Electric Vehicle, Energy Storage, Industrial, and special applications
- Execute the overall chemical/electrochemical design and modelling of pouch, prismatic, and cylindrical cells
- Develop a strong supply network for all the cell’s components
- Coordinate the R&D team and advisors if appointed for the chemical/electrochemical development
- Support the Board of Director and Top Management in the deployment of the technological Roadmap – including (but not limited) the development of ASSBs
- Monitor market trends, evaluating new materials to improve performances, safety and battery life
- Analyze data and main parameters to improve the overall battery system, including the BMS
- Participate to European and global conferences and represent the company’s project
- Support the construction/improvement of the team
- Degree in Electrochemical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 5/6 years of experience from Li-ion battery cell development at a battery company and/or R&D company (Pocuh, Cylindrical and Prismatic format)
- Strong knowledge of cathode and anode materials, as well as other components (e.g. separators/electrodes, battery devices, etc.)
- Experience in the manufacturing process of li-on cells
- Experience at a battery company is a STRONG PLUS
- Experience in the deployment of solutions for the Automotive (e.g. passenger cars, commercial vehicles, etc.) is a PLUS
- Experience in team-building and time management
- Experience in R&D projects
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a MUST
- Fluency in Italian (oral and written) is a STRONG PLUS
- Ability to work under pressure, with flexibility and to manage tight deadlines
- Good pitch presentation ability is a PLUS
- Location in Teverola, Caserta, Southern Italy
- Live and work close to Naples, Costiera Amalfitana, Capri, and Rome
- Stimulating work environment with a private and pleasant office
- Lunch vouchers
- Full time job
- Salary to be defined with Top Management
For application send an email to : email@example.com