“A company operating in the industrial sector in energy storage systems with very high energy efficiency is looking for a C\C++ Programmer for programming and firmware design tasks on microcontrollers.”
Reporting to the R&D Manager, the resource will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of firmware and programming software for new and existing products;
- Design and automation of electronic and electromechanical systems;
- Drafting technical documents for product certification, including HW
- Definition of architectures in terms of computing power, memory and peripheral sizing of microcontrollers
- Interface with hardwar colleagues
The ideal candidate is a brilliant Computer or Electronics Engineer, interested in growing professionally in a short time towards positions of technical responsibility and who has preferably gained some years of experience in the job using programming languages for microcontroller systems.
- Recent graduate or preferably 3/4 years of experience in research and development/design of firmware and software for devices with a high degree of automation
- Experience in programming microcontrollers with ARM Cortex cores and related use of compilation tools for microcontrollers such as Microchip and Freescale
- Knowledge of hardware components of wired and wireless communication systems for application on proprietary and IOT protocols
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#; Java, Visual Basic, Visual Studio languages
- Knowledge of architectures and software development for 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers
Excellent knowledge of English, drive for innovation and aptitude for problem solving complete the profile.
Place of work: Teverola (IT) availability for travel in Italy and abroad.
The company offers a contract and level commensurate with experience and the opportunity to join a dynamic, international environment.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org