FIB SPA a company operating, through its FAAM brand, in the production of cells, modules, lithium battery packs and integrated systems with very high energy efficiency for applications in the Electric Mobility (industrial and automotive), Telecommunications and Smart Grid sectors.
FIB is part of the Seri Industrial S.p.A. Group, listed on the EXM market of the Italian Stock Exchange. Seri Industrial's mission is to accelerate the energy and ecological transition.
RENEWABLE SYSTEMS INTEGRATION MANAGER
Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Energy Engineering or similar
- Design of energy systems integration (containerisation, management of external suppliers and internal feeder factories, HVAC, FireFighting, transformers for inverters, media cells);
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings;
- Knowledge of grid connection certifications;
- Ability to cost analysis of projects;
- Skills in shipbuilding;
- Knowledge of the English language
- Project management experience on complex, customised, customised projects with Italian and foreign demanding and institutional clients will constitute added value for the purposes of recruitment.
The profile is completed:
good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent analytical skills, autonomy, proactivity, teamwork, flexibility and adaptability, goal orientation, problem solving.
Type of employment: indefinite
Remuneration: commensurate with experience and defined with the company management
Place of work: Teverola (IT)
Timetable: full time
For information and sending applications email@example.com