The FS company has always been committed to guaranteeing its partners rapid and constant after-sales service through a solid and capillary network of professionals. FAAM Service represents a point of reference for assistance on all energy storage systems with lead and lithium technology for industrial (traction and stationary) and automotive applications.
For the Lombardy Branch, Mesero (IT) in Via Mattei, 5 we are looking for the following figure:
Battery Service Technician
The technician will have the task of providing customer service within the area assigned to him/her, carrying out repairs, maintenance, battery installations and safety checks in order to ensure after-sales service in line with the standards defined by the company.
- Battery and battery charger failure repair;
- routine battery maintenance;
- check on correct functioning and related safety tests;
- Delivery of battery use and maintenance chart;
- Installation and assembly of batteries and individual elements
Training and knowledge required:
- Electrical/mechanical skills; experience as an electrician also welcome
- Aptitude for using IT tools (PC / Tablet)
- Basic knowledge of Office applications
- Possession of B licence
Skills and aptitudes:
- Predisposition to manual work;
- Problem solving;
- interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
Seriousness, accuracy and reliability.