Repiombo Srl, a subsidiary of Seri Industrial S.p.A., engaged in smelting and recovery of end-of-life electric batteries and lead metallurgy, is looking for a figure of:
Electrical maintenance technician
The professional figure sought must have the skills listed below performing the activities described:
- Carrying out the activities of an electrical maintenance technician with two years' experience, good manual dexterity and competence in the use of work equipment or a young resource, related to electrical maintenance, to be trained;
- Diploma in electrical/electronic engineering or degree in electrical/electronic engineering, knowledge and skills in industrial automation;
- Skills in reading electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams;
- Knowledge of sensor technology, process control instrumentation, servomotors, inverters, etc.
- Carrying out routine and extraordinary maintenance and knowledge of the fundamentals of maintenance techniques;
- Problem solving and fault analysis and resolution following plant downtimes or plant problems of various kinds, also by consulting the PLC;
- Spirit of team working with colleagues and ability to organise and work as part of a team;
- Organisational skills for operational activities;
- Availability to work 24-hour shifts required.
The place of work is Calitri (IT).
The company offers a contract and level commensurate with experience and the possibility of joining a dynamic, international environment.
Interested candidates can send their CV to: email@example.com