Would you like to join the European Energetic Transition?
FAAM is building a Gigafactory in Teverola for the production of cells, modules, and battery packs for Electric Vehicle, Energy Storage, Industrial, and Special applications.
In joining us you will take part in a very strategic project for the European lithium battery value chain.
We are looking for a Welding Expert with experience in battery or automotive industry and strong attitude to change management, who want to work with us in Teverola, Caserta, Italy.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, purpose-drive professional who wants to help us in the deployment of one of the most important projects in Europe.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop lithium-ion cells welding processes.
- Organize, check and report on the different phases of project in order to assume their success.
- Identify and specify all internal customer expectations and validate all technical choice.
- Monitor market trends, evaluating new processes to improve product costs, quality and safety.
- Analyze data and main parameters (OEE, Cpk, Yield…) to improve the overall production capacity.
- Involved in equipment Factory acceptance test and production ramp up to deliver the equipment in the best conditions.
- Verify all documentation to assure the project traceability.
- Capitalize on lessons learned while each project.
- Support the team building with your colleagues.
- Degree in Mechanical and/or Automation Engineering.
- At least 3/6 years of experience in the industry with strong knowledge in manufacturing processes such as laser welding and/or US welding.
- Experience at a battery company is a STRONG PLUS
- Experience in team-building and time management
- Experience in R&D projects
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a MUST
- Fluency in Italian (oral and written) is a PLUS
- Ability to work under pressure, with flexibility and to manage tight deadlines
- Good pitch presentation ability is a PLUS
- Location in Teverola, Caserta, Southern Italy
- Live and work close to Naples, Costiera Amalfitana, Capri, and Rome
- Stimulating work environment with a private and pleasant office
- Full time job
- Salary to be defined with Management (negotiable)
- Start date: ASAP, on site
Send your application to : email@example.com
State aid: Commission approves €3.2 billion public support by seven Member States for a pan-European research and innovation project in all segments of the battery value chain: Link