Would you like to join the European Energetic Transition?
FAAM is building a Gigafactory in Teverola for the production of cells, modules, and battery packs for Electric Vehicle, Energy Storage, Industrial, and Special applications.
In joining us you will take part in a very strategic project for the European lithium battery value chain.
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst with a strong attitude to change management, who want to work with us in Teverola, Caserta, Italy.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, purpose-drive professional who wants to help us in the deployment of one of the most important projects in Europe.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data analysis of Li-ion battery manufacture’s KPIs in the different processes
- Develop data analysis standards and tools for automated analysis
- Create reports, data dashboards, graphs and visualizations related to Li-on cell and battery products
- Identify areas to increase efficiency, cost saving and process improvements
- set up and maintain automated data processes
- monitor and audit data quality
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with the engineers and production to check the data
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of any programming language like Python, R
- Power BI or other dashboarding software
- Open approach reag
- To collaborate directly with external consultants.
- To be a team player willing to share knowledge and ideas.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a MUST.
- Fluency in Italian (oral and written) is a PLUS.
- Ability to work under pressure, with flexibility and to manage tight deadlines.
- Good pitch presentation ability is a PLUS.
- Location in Teverola, Caserta, Southern Italy
- Live and work close to Naples, Costiera Amalfitana, Capri, and Rome
- Stimulating work environment
- Full-time job
- Salary to be defined with Management (negotiable)
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes
- Start date: ASAP, on-site
FAAM CAREER FAQs and careers section
State aid: Commission approves €3.2 billion public support by seven Member States for a pan-European research and innovation project in all segments of the battery value chain: Link
For application send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org