Would you like to join the European Energetic Transition?
FAAM is building a Gigafactory in Teverola for the production of cells, modules, and battery packs for Electric Vehicle, Energy Storage, Industrial, and Special applications.
In joining us you will take part in a very strategic project for the European lithium battery value chain.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with experience in design, development, and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment who want to work with us in Teverola, Caserta, Italy.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, purpose-drive professional who wants to help us in the deployment of one of the most important projects in Europe.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop complex electrical systems, such as circuits, switchboards, control equipment, and electrical networks. Ensure compliance with safety and energy-efficient standards and specifications.
- Analyze and select appropriate electrical components for the system or equipment being designed, taking into account performance, cost and reliability requirements.
- Perform tests and trials on electrical systems to make sure they function properly and meet quality and safety standards.
- Identify the causes and develop appropriate solutions to solve malfunctions or problems in electrical systems.
- Provide technical support and advice to other team members and internal or external customers, answering their questions and helping them to solve technical problems.
- Ensure that all electrical systems comply with electrical safety regulations and requirements, including local, national and international laws.
- Involvement in the maintenance and management of electrical equipment, ensuring that it is kept in excellent working condition and that safety procedures for use and maintenance are followed.
- Using electrical CAD.
- Involvement in research and development to introduce new technologies and solutions in the electricity and energy field.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong knowledge of electrical theories, electrical circuits, electronics and power systems.
- Proficiency in the use of electrical design and simulation software.
- Familiarity with electrical safety regulations and codes.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and analytically.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of technical English to consult international documentation and resources.
- Location in Teverola, Caserta, Southern Italy
- Live and work close to Naples, Costiera Amalfitana, Capri, and Rome
- Stimulating work environment with a private and pleasant office
- Full time job
- Salary to be defined with Management (negotiable)
- Start date: ASAP, on site
Send your application to: hr@faam.